Wednesday 12 December 2012

12/12/12


Alhamdulilah...

Today is such a bless.... =)

My exam result just came out.. and I passed errmm...okeh...passed with my target...alhamdulilah!! ^_^ Even the result was not among the excellent..but I am sure I am among the best...thank you Allah... This is my first time or second time maybe..hehe...if I got 3.7 and above...for my final sem CGPA...but I pass my target which is above 3.6... second degree holder yelaa... huhh...what a 'strive hard' pointer to get close to anyway... ^_^ but then it was pay off...

When I started thinking of - Second degree holder....I started to recall my past...when finally I discovered myself to always be the second in everything especially in performances....haha..it was true indeed... >.<

What so special for being the first?? And what is the problem for being the second??
Being the first got much more attention than the second..of course...
Being the second lack with something...of course...haha

Being the first or the second does not even matter...as learning is a life long processes..

huhu...errmm...oraitt... I think I need more motivation on studies... (-_-) peace!! XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you wanna say??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...