Saturday 24 November 2012

Strength for today, hope for tomorrow..


Assalamualaikum..

Err...adakah aku telah menjadi seorang bloggerr?? err....Hai... (malu..hehe..mintk tunjuk ajar) Apapon...welcome dunia blogger!! :)

Huhhh...its been a while...

I think I need to recall back when was my first time writing in my first blog...owh yeapp.. 2010..HAHAHA...the first month was fulled with some awesome updated posts...but then, it was getting lonely and lonely...until it had been neglected!!
 Then, after two months...tutup kedai..HAHAHA.. 

Hurmm..but now I get myself back into a new brandy blog again.. (err..brandy la sngt...huk3)..

Even I am not so good in blogging...and writing in English (wat dunno jer klu salah grammar, plis!..) >.< erkhhh.. but I found blog is the most suitable alternative to release all your stress..and share your problems in order to regain back your strength.. :) instead of writing diary of course..erkhhh... @_@  (tulih diary?? haha..jangan harap!! malas...)

I am sure I will face more challenges in life form now on...the challenge to be a good teacher...a challenge to face the reality....I am not a student anymore...but I am going to get engage with the community, with the world itself...

So..here I share my heart with... :)




p/s : looking forward to upgrade the quality with more new stuffs - recipe,travel,music,masterpiece,art and more.......stay tune!! <3






My story

1 comment:

What do you wanna say??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...