Thursday 29 November 2012

Pathetic...


Pathetic!!
You are so pathetic!! 
Please do not let yourself be pathetic!! 
Even the worlds don't need you,
But,
You still have some good friends, 
Who would lean forwards to listen to you, 
Those friends who understand you,
You still have a parent who care for you,
Thus, you still have Allah
Who always looking forward to grant you any wish anytime,
If you ask Him to..

Pathetic!!
You are so pathetic if you just let your soul,
Flying away with the mass,
Handling the burden,
By day and by night,
With no words,
With only some cries and thoughts,
It can only kill you..
Kill your inspiration...

Pathetic!!
I do not wanna be pathetic!!
Its killing me,
My emotions and my days..
Having good days is what I am craving from now on..
Stop being pathetic...
You'll lose your happiness, dear... 










No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you wanna say??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...