Monday 28 January 2013

Books here and there...



I don't like reading books (blogs and facebook excluded..hihi)....sincerely...from the bottom of my heart...hahaha..but reading do helps us a lot... in order to understand the world nowadays...admit it!

Wanders around the Popular sometimes sticks me with few books... LOL.. reasons why:


  1. Page cover is nice enough to see
  2. A thin and cheap one
  3. Attracted title on behalf
  4. All about love, comedy and love after marriage books or novels..
  5. Or, something inspiring - Islamic, motivatonal

hoho... but, each books takes me about a year to complete it... =.=  erkhhh... reasons why :
  1. limited time.. (yeaahh..so funny)
  2. Slipping mind...hehe
  3. have you heard of an idiom..."Don't judge a book by its cover?" hoho
okeh...now...2013...here are some books to be completed...chaiyok3!!! ^_^ 



A gift from a friend...okehh

form my beloved mum...huhu....during my birthday (erkhhh...motivational)
I bought on my own..interesting right..hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you wanna say??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...